Cherokee Indian Hospital is seeking entries for an amateur photography competition highlighting “family”. The Hospital will select a first ($100), second ($75) and third ($50) place winner. They will also pay $25 for photos selected for display at Cherokee Indian Hospital’s new Family Care Center which is opening this month beside the Immediate Care Center.
- Must be family photos (more than one person). Family activities, embraces, fun, loving, sleeping, with pets,
- They are not looking for family portraits.
- Must use highest quality .jpg settings on the camera.
- No age limit. They would like to have shots of elders, babies, teenagers, all ages!
- Must include the photographer’s W-9 with the entry.
- Limit five entries per person.
- Submit entries by email, on flash drive or disk. No paper copies.
- Entries must be turned in by Friday, April 24.
- Email to: email@example.com or drop off at the PR office at Cherokee Indian Hospital.
- All entries become the property of Cherokee Indian Hospital when submitted.
- Entry must include:
- Photographers name, address, phone, and W-9
- Subjects name, address, phone, email.
- A photo release form must be submitted for each entry. (attached)
- Make sure the focus is good as prints will be enlarged.
- Do not submit photos taken by professional photographers. An amateur is defined as someone who does not make a living doing photography. Photos will be used in Cherokee Indian Hospital’s new Family Care Center.
– Cherokee Indian Hospital