Everyone wanting this service will need to do an application in the Tribal Construction office.
*Guidelines for Tree Cutting
10 Tree Limit (Must be a hazard to house.)
- Trees must be marked with ribbon or paint
- Provide TCP with a property map
- Leave a good working number in case we need to reach you
- If there is an aggressive animal please chain up or put away
- Only one application per year
- Trees must be located on Tribal land
- They will not cut trees near storage sheds, satellite dishes or garages.
- They will not clear along drive ways.
- They will not clear for house sites.
- They will not cut trees for rental properties.
- They will not cut trees on deeded property or off the reservation
*Guidelines for Brush Pick up
- Make sure brush is beside road and/or easy to access for a large truck.
- Must not contain trash, metal or building materials
- We will not pick up brush at Rentals
- Brush must be located on Tribal Land
- No Stumps (blocks) or logs over 6’
Info: Uriah Maney 359-6134 or Sarah Toineeta 359-6132