- You are required to attend all of the meetings and practices. Failure to do so will result in loss of points or disqualification of contestant.
- Parents, relatives, friends, sponsors or unauthorized Chaperones will not interfere with the contestants, pageant committee members, or pageant competition. Any interference will result in loss of points or disqualification of contestant.
- Parents, relatives, friends, sponsors or unauthorized Chaperones will not go to Tribal Council requesting funds (For travel, clothing, and/or educational materials) unless you have raised $250.00 from fund raisers and this will be a one time matching opportunity ONLY.
- All contestants must dress appropriately for all activities and always be ready for unscheduled and/or unannounced appearances.
- Absolutely no illegal drugs, tobacco, cigarettes or alcohol substances will be allowed during pageant competition. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Contestants must maintain a positive and courteous attitude towards other contestants, the pageant coordinators and other pageant staff.
- Use of abusive or vulgar language will not be tolerated any time during the pageant competition, including in social media.
- Boyfriends will not be permitted to fraternize or distract contestants during the pageant. You are responsible for appropriate behavior during your role as a contestant. Failure to do so can result in disqualification.
- You will need to bring all items needed for your competition to rehearsal. This includes individuals that will be a part of your talent presentation.
- Contestants must have a good attitude before, during, and after the pageant.
- You are responsible for you belongings at all times. The pageant committee and coordinators are not responsible for contestants’ personal belongings, loss of articles, theft or injury.
- You are required to pay a $20 application fee, which will cover miscellaneous expenses.
I hereby agree and promise to abide by the above Rules and Regulations as a contestant of the Little Miss, Junior Miss or Teen Miss Cherokee Pageant.
I understand that I may be disqualified as a contestant of the Little Miss, Junior Miss and Teen Miss Cherokee Pageant if I deviate from any of the conditions outlined above.
A parental signature is required for any person under the age of 18