Fair Entry Intake for EBCI Cooperative Extension & Qualla Arts & Crafts is Friday, Oct. 4 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Cherokee Indian Fairgrounds Exhibit Hall.
* Registration: EBCI Enrollment Cards and Social Security Cards are required when entering items for adults and youth.
* Complete W-9 at the Registration Table. W-9’s are required for all entries for both Extension & Qualla Arts & Crafts.
* Make sure your mailing address is correct. Incorrect addresses will delay receiving your prize winnings.
* Use your legal name as it appears on your Social Security Card.
* Use your legal name when submitting your entry. Use of a different name could delay your prize winnings.
* When entering a minor, use his or her legal name and their Social Security Number.
Items must be have been made within the last year (Oct. 1, 2018 – Oct. 4, 2019).
2019 Cherokee Indian Fair Exhibit books are still available and can be picked up at the following locations: EBCI Cooperative Extension Center, Qualla Arts & Crafts, Cherokee Welcome Center, and Tsali Manor Senior Center.
Info: EBCI Cooperative Extension Center 359-6939
– EBCI Cooperative Extension release