Lawn Maintenance applications and guidelines are now available at Tsali Manor, Snowbird and John Welch Senior Centers.
- A. Must be a Senior Citizen age 70 and above (and spouse) living alone or with anyone under the age of 18.
- 1. Must turn age 70 by April 1
- B. Age 60-70 must be immobile and/or disabled.
- 1. Incapable without use of wheelchair, walker, cane or other device.
- Client is responsible for getting yard clear of any trash/debris.
- Residence must be on Tribal lands within the five county service areas: Swain, Jackson, Graham, Cherokee and Haywood.
- Seasonal-April 1 – Sept. 26
- Mowing and weed eating will include a 50 ft. perimeter around the home including carports.
- Lawns mowed outside the 50 ft. perimeter will be the home owner’s responsibility.
Deadline for applications is Friday, March 21.
– Tsali Manor HELP Program