2006 “Creating a Peaceful Spirit: A Journey to Healing” conference (5 DVDs in set):
- Dr. Ben Bushyhead, keynote speech – “Why We Have Difficulty Healing Ourselves”
- Dr. Ann Bullock – The Connection of Stress and Trauma to Diabetes
- Dr. Stephen Colmant – “Effects of Boarding School Experience”
- Steve Saffron – “Laughter is Good Medicine: How to Lighten Up and Balance Life” – (2 discs)
2007 “Healing Cultural Oppression” conference (8 DVDs in set):
- Dr. Ann Bullock – “Healing Cultural Oppression”
- Dr. Eduardo Duran – “Wounding Seeking Wounding: The Psychology of the Vampire (2 discs)
- Dr. Eduardo Duran – “Treating the Effects of Trauma and Vampire Infection”
- Lynda Prince – “Identity in Crisis: We, the First People (2 discs)
- Dr. Stephen Colmant – “The Sweat Lodge Ceremony and Cultural Empowerment”
- Don Herring – “Ecological Approach to Healing Trauma”
2011 Patty Grant Presentation “Cherokee Historic Grief and Trauma”
White Bison “The Wellbriety Movement: Journey of Forgiveness” about boarding schools and historical grief and trauma.
All of these DVDs and sets are available from Healing and Wellness Coalition. To order, contact Mary Herr 497-9498 or email@example.com. Donations will be appreciated. Checks should be made payable to Healing and Wellness Coalition and sent to 214 Dry Bone Road, Whittier, NC 28789.
– Cherokee Healing and Wellness Coalition