The Mountainside Theater will have an Art Market set up underneath the rain shelter during the 2018 season of “Unto These Hills”. Local artists can reserve space on Friday and Saturday nights throughout the season. Info: Laura Blythe 497-1126 for more details and a vendor agreement.
- There will be 10 spaces available for rent.
- Potential to have 1,500 or more people per weekend coming through the Art Market
- Each artist is responsible for the set-up and break-down of their booth.
- One table and two chairs can be provided
- Vendor must provide handcrafted art for sale, and it cannot duplicate what is offered in the Mountainside retail area.
- Cost is $50 per night
- Extended contracts can be signed.
- Spaces are first-come, first serve
- Set-up will begin at 6:30pm, break-down will start at 10am. Vendors must stay the entire time.
- Vendors will be responsible for their belongings.
- Two people per space maximum; no children
- “Unto These Hills” staff will not be available for set-up, tear-down, or to help watch personal items
- The following dates are available: June 8 and 9; June 15 and 16; June 22 and 23; June 29 and 30; July 4, 5, 6, 7 ($50/night or $175 for all four days); July 13 and 14; July 20 and 21; July 27 and 28; Aug. 3 and 4; Aug. 10 and 11; and Aug. 17 and 18.
– Cherokee Historical Association