Some changes are:
- Flexibility to use the full 126 hrs. allotted for an undergraduate degree
- The Education Dept. will use the students cumulative GPA for the 2.0 requirement rather than semester GPA.
- As long as your GPA stays above 2.0, you are only required to reimburse for grades below a 1.00.
- Graduate students have the option to pursue an additional Master’s Degree or apply for a Doctorate Degree.
- Scholarship requirement has decreased from three to only two applications
- Parking fees and commuter funds are no longer funded by the Education Department.
For further information about the guidelines and responsibilities, you can find a copy at www.tsalagied.com.
– EBCI Education & Training Program