The Cherokee High School Athletic Department is selling athletic passes to all home games (excluding playoffs and conference tournaments). This program will allow parents, family, and friends of the Cherokee Athletic Program to support the athletes by helping fund various needs (athletic fields, equipment, meals, uniforms, etc.) while making it more affordable for an individual or family to attend more of our athletic contests.
There are five different options to choose from including: Family pass, Individual Pass, Senior Citizen Pass, High school graduate/college student Pass, and a CCS Student Pass.
- The Family Pass ($200) will allow a family of five admission to all home games.
- The Individual Pass ($100) is for ages 21- 59.
- The Senior Citizen Pass ($75) is for any individual 60 years of age and up.
- Recent High School graduates or College Student (age 18 – 20) Pass ($75).
- The Student Pass ($25) is for any student in K-12 at Cherokee Central Schools.
If you would like to purchase a pass, Tina Swimmer 554-5027, 736-6624, email@example.com; or Tracy Swimmer at the Cherokee Middle School 554-5031, tracyswimmer.ccs-nc.org.
Once you purchase your Athletic Season Pass your name will be placed on a list that will be at every ticket gate at all home games. This list will allow you to not have to stand in line to purchase a ticket for admission.
– CHS Athletic Dept.