Theme: Timeless Traditions & Culture
Exhibit entries for the fair will be accepted Friday, Sept.28 from 8am – 8 pm at the Exhibit Hall.
- Fresh items: Entries for Baked Goods will be accepted on Monday, Oct. 1, from 8am -1 pm.
Wildflowers and Garden Flower Arrangements will be taken on Monday, Oct. 1 from 8 am – 1 pm. Pick-up for Baked Goods & containers will be 4 pm – 6 pm.
- You must present an enrollment card verifying you are an enrolled member of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.
- A W-9 form must be completed before prize money can be awarded.
- You must have made what you are exhibiting and it must have been made since the Fair last year.
- Items must fit into a category on the exhibit list to be eligible for a prize.
- Only one entry per person per category.
- Cooperative Extension reserves the right to reject any entry.
- Items are entered “at your own risk.” Cooperative Extension cannot guarantee the safety or condition on your exhibited items.
- All prize money will be mailed to the winners.
- Judges’ decisions are final.
Community Club Exhibits
Community Club officers need to reserve booth space through the Extension office at 554-6939. Booths will be assigned through a drawing held at 8 am on Saturday, Sept. 29. Booths must be completed by 5 pm on Saturday. Prize money will range from $800 for first place to $50 for tenth place.
- Reflecting the theme
- Youth Activities
- Senior Citizens Activities
- Other Community Activities (sport, educational, environmental, etc.)
- Evidence of Progress in the Community
- Overall Appearance of Booth Exhibit
Download the entire Cherokee Indian Fair Cooperative Extension prize list at:
– Janet Owle